Remote Reservoir Shock Mount UN1RR
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
Originally engineered for Skyjacker ADX 2.0 Remote Reservoir Aluminum Monotube Shocks, Skyjacker Remote Reservoir Mount works with OEM stock, leveled or lifted vehicles. Securely mount any 2.0 or 2.5 diameter reservoir to any flat metal surface.You pick the best placement and choose the proper angle to fit your needs: canister up, down, sideways or angled. It provides a very practical, clean look and easy way to attach the remote reservoir free from sustaining damage from debris and other moving suspension components. This allows you to route the reservoir hose to make a smooth loop that is not crimped, nor rubbing or chaffing any surface.If you want a custom look, better placement, increase airflow and safe easier access to reservoir models with compression damping knobs, this extremely versatile mount is the perfect solution for safely mounting your shocks \ coil overs remote reservoirs. Fits 2.0 and 2.5 Remote Reservoirs.Manufactured from 10-gauge steel, this strong 1-piece 10-gauge steel rigid mount design is precise CNC laser cut and precision formed in CNC press break. These are powder coated to provide an extremely durable protective barrier to prevent corrosion.
- Mount Fits 2.0 And 2.5 Remote Reservoirs
- Strong 1-piece 10-gauge Steel Rigid Mount Design
- Powder Coat Provides An Extremely Durable Protective Barrier
- Complete With Mounting Clamps And Hardware
- Works With Stock/Leveled Or Lifted Vehicles
- Safe/Simple Mounting Solution For Remote Reservoirs
- You Pick Your Proper Fit Up/Down/Sideways Or Angled
- Route The Reservoir Hose To Make A Smooth Loop
- Mount Reservoir To Increase Airflow And Keep Canister Cool
- Better Placement Clean/Custom Look
- Very Practical Simple/Easy Installation
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov