Z36 Severe-Duty 1-Click Brake Pad/Rotor/Drum And Shoe Kit K15033DK-36
PowerStop is on a mission to deliver an easy way for any driver to upgrade their brakes - no matter where or how they use their vehicle. Our Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Drum Upgrade Kit is recommended for trucks, 4x4s, and SUVs that not only work hard, but play hard as well. This brake pad, rotor and drum kit comes with everything you need, including all the necessary hardware, for an easy, bolt-on installation. The low-dust Ceramic brake pads are reinforced with Carbon-Fiber to provide severe-duty stopping power without sacrificing everyday drivability. These pads are paired with Drilled & Slotted rotors that keep brake temperatures down by maximizing heat dissipation, critical for those long mountain descents. The Evolution premium coated brake drums come with brake shoes, a spring/hold-down kit and adjusters. Whether towing a boat or trailer, hauling for the jobsite, or tackling a tough off-road trail, get the easy and affordable, bolt-on performance upgrade with the Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Drum Upgrade Kit.
- Engineered To Handle The Added Stress Of Towing
- Showing On Average 30% Less Dust Versus OE
- Drilled Slotted Performance Rotors For Maximum Cooling
- Stainless Steel Pad Shims Resist The Increased Temperatures
- Hardware Engineered To Work Together
- Bolt On Upgrade For Stock Brakes/No Modifications Necessary
- Z36 Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Pads
- Includes Stainless Steel Installation Hardware
- Rotors Are Zinc Plated For Maximum Protection Against Rust
- Buy With Confidence
- Brake Drum Diameter: 279.4 mm
- Brake Drum Diameter: 11.00 in.
- Brake Drum Inside Diameter: 279.40mm
- Brake Drum Inside Diameter: 11.000 in.
- Brake Pad Material: Bonded
- Friction Material Attachment: Bonded
- Front Disc Brake Rotor Construction: Vented
- Front Rotor Outside Diameter: 11.610 in.
- Front Rotor Outside Diameter: 295.00mm
- Hardware Included: Yes
- Pad Shims Included: Yes
- Surface Type: Slotted X Drilled
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov