Scavenger Series Cross-Over Pipes 815933
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
Our universal stainless steel Scavenger X-Pipe kits mount ahead of the mufflers in place of a traditional H-pipe and can provide significant torque improvement. Commonly referred to as an X-Pipe, not all X-Pipes are created equal. As any engineer will tell you, crossing exhaust streams incorrectly can create huge turbulence with the exhaust systems causing great harm to horsepower and torque generation. Flowmasters patented and exclusive D-Port technology allows the exhaust pulse to create a low-pressure area that helps pull, or scavenge, the next exhaust pulse from the paired set of tubes. These systems work to produce significant torque improvement and are well-suited to modified muscle car application yet retain the classic Flowmaster sound.
- Mandrel Bent 16ga 409S Stainless Steel Tubing
- Universal X Pipe Kit 3 in. Diameter
- Patented D-Port Technology
- Can Produce Significant Torque Improvement
- Excellent for Muscle Car Applications
- Maintains Classic Flowmaster Sound
- Premium Flowmaster Quality
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Inlet Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Inlet Quantity: 2
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Material Gauge: 16
- Mount Type: No
- Outlet Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Outlet Quantity: 2
- Overall Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Overall Height: 9.500 in.
- Overall Length: 37.750 in.
- Overall Width: 16.000 in.
- Position: N/A
- Single or Dual: Dual
- System Type: Pipe
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov