Direct Fit Catalytic Converter 630503
Flowmasters California Legal Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters are designed to meet Californias emissions requirements on a wide variety of applications. These high quality catalytic converters are manufactured in the USA, and feature stainless steel outer shell construction for maximum durability. The internal substrate material and precious metal loading have been carefully engineered for maximum efficiency and to avoid MIL code issues that are common with lower quality converters. Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter assemblies include mandrel bent stainless steel tubing and all necessary hardware needed for installation. These high quality converters have been granted Exemption Orders (EO) by the California Air Resources Board (CARB) and are warranted to meet California emission requirements for 50,000 miles. Additionally, the stainless steel body and pipes are warranted for 5 years or 50,000 miles. Please refer to the Flowmaster Application Guide for specific part number, vehicle application and California Executive Order number information. These converters may also be required in states that have adopted all or parts of Californias vehicle emissions standards. Please check state and local laws for specific converter replacement requirements.
- Made in the USA
- Excellent Flow Characteristics
- Flowmaster Quality
- Engineered For Maximum Efficiency
- Body Width: 11.000 in.
- Core Substrate Material: Ceramic
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov