American Thunder Downpipe Back Exhaust System 17282
For the person who is looking for a true dual crossmember-back exhaust system with an moderate to aggressive exhaust tone. With an easy fit in mind, these systems are constructed from 16-gauge mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing with a built-in H-pipe crossover, a pair of specially selected Super 44 Series performance mufflers for a deep powerful sound. The 2.50-inch mandrel-bent tailpipes feature a slight turndown at the rear bumper and the system includes all hangers and hardware necessary for installation. The American Thunder systems deliver a moderate to aggressive interior and exterior tone and are best suited to the enthusiast who wants their performance to be heard. Like all Flowmaster exhaust systems, the benefits include improved throttle response, power and mileage. All aluminized steel exhaust systems are covered by our 3-year Limited Warranty. If you prefer stainless steel construction with a Lifetime Limited Warranty, check out exhaust system# 817282. Notes: This system Does Not fit convertibles, cars with staggered shocks or exhaust cutouts in the rear valance. Does Not include header reducer cones or downpipes for factory manifolds.
- Mandrel Bent 16ga Aluminized Tubing
- Moderate Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Aggressive And Powerful Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Incl. Hangers and Hardware For Easy Installation
- Header Back System
- Dual Out Rear Exit
- Dyno Tuned for Maximum Performance
- Premium Flowmaster Quality
- Exhaust Series: American Thunder
- Exhaust Type: Dual
- Exit Position: Dual Rear
- Exit Style: Straight
- Heat Shield Attached: No
- Inlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Inlet Inside Diameter: N/A
- Material: Aluminized Steel
- Muffler Count: 2
- Muffler Part Number: 942546
- Muffler Series: Super 44 Series
- Outlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Single or Dual: Dual
- Sound Level: Aggressive
- System Type: Header Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tip Diameter: N/A
- Tip Quantity: 0
- Tubing Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov