Coil Assist Kit K9010
The front suspension of a Sprinter van utilizes a MacPherson strut to provide damping. The stock struts leave a lot to be desired on their own once you upfit the van for overland use or haul cargo. Fabtech offers a solution to this problem by utilizing a Bilstein strut with their high-quality cold wound coil spring. The coil springs are positioned around the strut bodies. They provide an additional lift to the vehicle of 1"-1.5" over stock. This creates increased ground clearance and clearance of larger tires for off-road use. Additionally, they help reduce sway for vans with full interior build-outs or hauling heavy cargo. The coil springs utilize billet aluminum upper and lower coils seats that slide over the strut. They are positioned to the correct ride height and create a secure mounting for the springs. To further enhance the vehicle's suspension Fabtech has also developed an Auxiliary Front Shock kit for a complete upgrade. These heavy-duty front auxiliary shock mounts are built with 1/4" thick steel and attach to the suspension subframe only. There is no attachment to the unibody structure. This type of mounting is vastly superior to other shock kits that mount to the unibody. By mounting to the subframe it helps isolate road noise and eliminates potential stress to the unibody. With only two holes to drill for installation it takes about 1-2 hours with no removal of the interior required. This Sprinter auxiliary shock kit with the Performance twin tube shocks is a great upgrade for Sprinter owners looking for increased suspension damping for highway and offroad trails.
- The High-Quality Cold-Wound Coil Springs For Longevity And Ride Quality
- Billet Aluminum Upper And Lower Coils Seats Properly Locate The Coil Springs
- Increases Ride Height For More Ground Clearance And Helps Reduce Body Sway
- Additional Shock Damping For Upfitted Vans And/Or Hauling Heavy Cargo
- Brackets Attach To Subframe For A Quiet Ride
- No Interior Removal Required For Installation
- Retains Factory Travel And Alignment
- Lift/Drop Height: 1.5 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov