Coil Assist Kit K9000
The front suspension of a Sprinter van utilizes a MacPherson strut to provide damping. The stock struts leave a lot to be desired on their own once you upfit the van for overland use or haul cargo. Fabtech offers a solution to this problem by utilizing a Bilstein strut with their high-quality cold wound coil spring.The coil springs are positioned around the strut bodies. They provide an additional lift to the vehicle of 1"-1.5" over stock. This creates increased ground clearance and clearance of larger tires for off-road use. Additionally, they help reduce sway for vans with full interior build-outs or hauling heavy cargo.The coil springs utilize billet aluminum upper and lower coils seats that slide over the strut. They are positioned to the correct ride height and create a secure mounting for the springs.To further enhance the vehicle's suspension Fabtech recommends their Auxiliary Front Shock Mounts with Dirt Logic 2.25 shocks for a complete upgrade. This combination will help improve the ride characteristics of the vehicle well beyond stock. It will provide a very compliant highway ride while improving performance for off-highway use.
- The High-Quality Cold-Wound Coil Springs For Longevity And Ride Quality
- Billet Aluminum Upper And Lower Coils Seats Properly Locate The Coil Springs
- Increases Ride Height For More Ground Clearance And Helps Reduce Body Sway
- Can Be Paired With Fabtech Auxiliary Shock Mounts And Dirt Logic 2.25 Shocks For A Complete Upgrade
- Retains Factory Travel And Alignment
- Lift/Drop Height: 1.5 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov