Basic Lift System K1125
Fabtech has designed a new 6" Suspension System for 2017-18 GM 1500 SUV's that retains the factory track width keeping the tires under the fenders for a clean appearance with a simplified install. Heavy duty 1/4" thick steel lower control arm Crossmembers provide superior ground clearance while the integrated front differential Skid Plate adds protection to the drivetrain. The front differential is relocated in a manner to reduce vibration when in the 4 Wheel Drive mode at highway speeds. The system utilizes a simplistic upper Coilover spacer that does not require the disassembly of the shock for a quick installation. The factory rear shocks are retained with extended length mounts. Fabtech's rear coil springs provide increased ride height with a comfortable highway ride quality. New upper and lower rear link arms reposition the differential to the precise pinion angle to eliminate driveline vibration at all speeds. Rear extended length Sway Bar Links and heavy duty Track Bar Bracket retains the proper roll center of the vehicle for both on and offroad use. This system passes FMVSS 126 standards for stability control functionality as tested by an independent lab. All systems come with a Free 5 year 60,000 mile Powertrain Warranty.
- Fast Installation w/Heavy Duty 0.25 in. Thick Steel
- Retains Factory Track Width Keeping Tires Under Fenders
- Sway Bar Leverage Is Proper To OE Specs
- Simplistic Coilover Spacer System
- No CV Spacers To Install
- Front Differential Angled For High Speed 4WD
- Zero Bump Steer Throughout Travel Range
- Passes FMVSS 126 Stability Control Standards
- Free 5 year 60000 Mile Powertrain Warranty
- Lift/Drop Height: 6 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov