Cargo Drawer System Carpeted Side Panel RFFKADP1355R
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
Deveoped to compliment your ARB Outback Drawers are the fully carpeted side panels. These panels accomodate any roller drawer floor combination and, as an added bennefit, increase storage next to your roller floor. The new carpet panel products consist of three sizes (945, 1045 and 1355) to suit all ARB Roller Floors, in either a left or right drawer configuration. The carpet panel kit provides a neat and clean solution to cover up the exposed metal sidewall of the drawer module while providing additional storage next to a roller floor. These kits include two carpeted panels that attach to the sidewall of the roller drawer and utilizes the full contents of a side floor kit (sold separately). Due to different sidewall heights of roller drawers and roller drawer with roller floors, we have included both panels for your convenience. Complementing the quality finish of ARB Outback Drawer modules, the adaptor panels are finished in the same high grade exterior carpet and have laser cut alignment holes to perfectly match the parts. Many of our customers place an ARB Fridge Freezer on the roller floor for convenient access to the fridges contents. One of the unique features of the adaptor panel is the provision of pre-cut holes that allow for the carpet to be trimmed to accommodate maximum air flow for your fridges condenser.
- Available For 945/1045/1355 ARB Roller Floor
- Suits Left And Right Combinations
- Accommodates Unused Side/Extension Panels w/Roller Floors
- Increases Storage Space Of Side Floor Systems
- Professional Tailored Fit System
- Finished In High Quality New Zealand Made Carpet
- Adaptor Height Is Level With The Roller Drawer
- Color: Charcoal
- Position: Rear
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov