Rapid Induction Dynamic Air Scoop 52-10010S
Rapid Induction Dynamic Air Scoop (D.A.S.) increases cool, fresh airflow for maximum performance and throttle response for your Ford F-150. It is designed to capture the coolest, freshest air from the top of the front grille to ensure increased air velocity into your air intake system. This Dynamic Air Scoop guides cool ambient air from outside the vehicle directly into your intake system. The cool dense air allows your vehicle to run more efficiently, increasing performance. This D.A.S. is constructed from high-quality linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) that is impact resistant, extremely durable, and 100% recyclable. A silicone seal piece finishes the inlet of the D.A.S. and seals to the hood to block off unwanted hot engine air from entering the air intake system. The 52-10010S Dynamic Air Scoop fits the factory systems, as well as aFe POWER's Rapid Induction and Quantum air intakes Systems. It does NOT fit aFe POWER Momentum and Rapid InductionStage-2 intake systems. This part easily snaps into the air box and requires no modification to your vehicle.
- Designed To Fit Factory Intakes As Well As Afe Powers Rapid Induction And Quantum Air Intake Systems
- Durable; Impact-Resistant LLDPE Polymer Construction
- Quickly Snaps Into Air Box And All Necessary Hardware Included For A Hassle-Free Installation
- Silicone Inlet Seal Blocks Off Unwanted Hot Engine Air
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov