Vulcan Series Cat-Back Exhaust System 49-32084-P
The Vulcan's unique X / H-pipe design improves the RAM TRX exhaust flow direction and utilizes no mufflers delivering more power and an aggressive tone throughout the RPM range without interfering with driver or passengers hearing in the cab. Both mitered merge x-pipe and crossover balance tube replaces mufflers to evenly distribute exhaust pulses which maximizes scavenging, reduces drone and improves sound. On the throttle, this system produces an aggressive, deep exterior sound releasing horsepower and torque. At cruising RPM's the Vulcan maintains sound quality in the cab. MIG-welded, 3 IN mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel tubing increases to 3-1/2 in. diameter tailpipes for a 'Large Bore' style exhaust. Dual 6 IN large diameter, 304 stainless steel polished exhaust tips featuring a laser-etched aFe POWER logo's for a unique style. Utilizing factory style flanges and hangers this system is a direct bolt-on system, which requires no cutting or modifications for a hassle-free installation.
- Dual 6 In Diameter Black 304 Stainless Steel Exhaust Tips
- Muffler Delete System For An Aggressive Exhaust Note
- Utilizes Factory Style Flanges And Hangers For A Secure Fit
- 100 Percent MIG-Welded For Strength and Durability
- Exhaust Type: Cat-Back
- Exit Position: Dual Rear
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 - 3.500 in.
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Tip Diameter: 6.000 in.
- Tubing Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov