ATLAS Cat-Back Exhaust System 49-03092-P
Flow and Performance: This ATLAS exhaust system is 100% hand MIG-welded and Constructed from 4 in. mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing for maximum flow. The smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's. A mitered merge collector is also incorporated to eliminate dead space that can cause turbulence and hinder flow. Perfect Fit: This system uses all factory mounting locations providing stability. Includes OE-style bayonet hangers which are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time. Some cutting maybe required during install. Please see instruction sheet for Cab configuration for further details. 5 in. Angle-Cut Rolled Edge Polished Intercooled Clamp-On Tips: Finishing off the exhaust are dual side exit 5 in. stainless steel intercooled clamp-on tips with a polished finish. A unique laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is riveted on for an aggressive style.
- Aggressive Sound
- Maximum Flow
- Exhaust Type: Cat-Back
- Exit Position: Dual
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Material: Aluminized Steel
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Tail Pipe Material: Aluminized Steel
- Tip Diameter: 5.000 in.
- Tubing Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov