ATLAS Cat-Back Exhaust System 49-03069-B
This Atlas Cat-Back exhaust system is constructed of 4 in. mandrel-bent steel. Comes with Tubing; OE Style bayonet hangers; band clamps and all hardware necessary for a hassle free installation. The smooth curves and increased diameter of this exhaust system helps remove restriction and keeps exhaust gas flowing smoothly for increased horsepower and torque. Installation is a snap. This system uses all factory mounting locations providing stability and a hassle free installation. High quality OE style flange and band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface eliminating leak paths. OE style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions.
- Aggressive Sound
- Maximum Flow
- Exhaust Type: Cat-Back
- Exit Position: Rear
- Exit Style: Straight
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Material: Aluminized Steel
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Tail Pipe Material: Aluminized Steel
- Tip Diameter: 6.000 in.
- Tubing Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov