BladeRunner Oil Cooler 46-80002
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
This BladeRunner Oil Cooler uses a durable brazed all-aluminum stacked-plate construction that allows for greater efficiency and lower pressure drop than a standard tube-fin design. The included hoses are heavy-duty, high-temperature, and high-pressure rated. This kit is suitable for use with engine oil, transmission oil, power steering fluid, and more. This BladeRunner Oil Cooler makes installation simple with aluminum universal mounting brackets, stainless steel hardware, and leak-proof AN connections. BladeRunner Oil Coolers feature a durable black powder coated finish with a laser-etched aFe POWER logo on the front and include black-anodized billet aluminum AN fittings for a sleek appearance.
- Stacked-Plate Cooler Design For Optimal Heat Transfer Efficiency
- Black-Anodized An-6 Fittings For A Leak-Proof Connection
- Universal Aluminum Mounting Brackets For A Custom Installation
- Durable 3/8 in. Oil Hose Included For Long-lasting Reliability
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Laser-Engraved aFe POWER Logo
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov