DFS780 PRO Fuel Pump 42-22013
Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum Manifold: Eliminates porosity concerns with cast aluminum. Contoured CNC Machining Of Manifold Passages: Enhances flow through the manifold to reduce pressure drop due to flow restrictions. Universal Carbon Steel Mounting Bracket: Heavy duty bracket easily mounts with supplied hardware. 'Marine Grade' Motor: Protected against dust intrusion and powerful water jets. Helical Bronze Spur Gears: Bronze gears more forgiving of contaminants than steel g ears. The Helical spur gear design runs quieter than straight cut gears. Plug & Play Installation: Supplied harness attaches directly to battery and utilizes Deutsch weather-proof connectors. No cutting or modifications of the stock fuel lines required. Vehicle can easily be returned to stock. O.E Quality Viton Seals: Compatible with diesel and biodiesel fuels. Note: This system is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
- Helical Spur Gears Runs Quieter Than Straight Cut Gears
- Marine Grade Motor Protects Against Dust And Water
- 187 GPH at 18-20 PSI Flow Rating
- Contoured CNC Manifold Enhances Flow
- OE Quality Viton Seals
- Built In The U.S.A.
- Free Flow GPH: 187
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov