This ORU bolt-on conversion kit includes all the necessary brackets to convert independent front suspension (IFS) to a solid axle system, (additional required and optional components available). The solid axle system accommodates a taller lift and larger tires while providing more articulation that IFS. The solid axle with locking hubs can be equipped with a limited slip or locking differential for greater off-road capabilities. Moving parts and maintenance are greatly reduced. For a premium ride, order one of our new "+6" kits that utilize a 6" longer front spring. See Below for Additional Parts Needed to complete the Conversion.
- Installation of this kit will move the front axle forward 1" and add 3" of lift to the front
- +6 springs are actully 6" longer to offer you a smoother more comfortable ride
- You need to include the additional 3" of lift when choosing your spring - ex. 5.5 inch spring equals 8.5 inches total lift
- This kit can also be used to convert two wheel drive 2001-2006 HD trucks to four wheel drive with the addition of a transfer case and related components
- Dana 60 Axles with a 32.5 inch spring pad width
- A 10 degree Pinion Rotation is required to achieve the proper Driveline angle for the Front Drive Shaft. If you purchase our axle it will come already roated.
- Fits 37" Tires w/ORU Dana 60